Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What got me reading manga

As I haven't been able to finish a drawing yet I'm gonna tell you how I started reading manga/anime books.

I first started reading manga comics when I was in my local library and I came across the first book of the Trigun series and I thought what the heck, why not. At first I thought it was quite confusing but as I read more of it, it all came together and i loved it. The next day I went back to the library and got the next five books. After I had read the complete series I moved onto the series of Black Cat. This was harder to find and I've only been only able to find the first and fourth book. I also want to start reading the Bleach series but cannot find any of the books.

I should be able to have a picture up by Friday and this time it will be a full body drawing in colour (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment