Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Form lesson

So I haven't finish my scene yet.... actually I haven't started on it yet and I probably wont get around to it. I know you're all probably thinking "get off the computer then and start it!!!", but I've wasted to much time already to even get half way through.

So what am I gonna write about in this last blog for English?
I have no idea so I'm gonna tell you about a quick drawing lesson I learnt in form today.

Pretty much what happened was that Vivian got a scrap piece of paper (actually it was Kens' overdue book reminder but who listens to those) and in less than fifteen seconds had drawn a perfect looking eye. I was amazed, if only Ken had gotten an overdue book reminder earlier.

Thanks Vivian, for a 15-second lesson and for giving me something to blog about!

Vivian's 15 second eye drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment