Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here it is as promised

OK as promised, here it is, a full body full colour picture.

I know I didn’t have this up by Friday but after the sports carnival I was exhausted. So I didn’t do anything yesterday either because I was too lazy.

Process
-So you start with a loose stick figure for foundation, remember all those stick people you used to draw in school? This is when you realize how useful they are.
-Next you have to start to flesh out your illustration

-Then start tightening up your art by grabbing an eraser and rubbing away the fine sketchy lines and any unwanted lines. Make sure your picture is clean before you go on.

-Start adding the details.

-Correct any mistakes made in the building process and add colour.

Below are the final pieces


3 comments:

  1. not bad, I think the proportions are a bit off but apart from that they are pretty good. Zal says proportions are really hard to get right so don't worry and just keep practicing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is realy good keep going how long have you been drawing these for they are better than what i could draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I started drawing manga when this assingment started.

    ReplyDelete