Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What to do

For my last blog I'm wanting to try and re-draw a scene from one of my favorite manga series. I realize this will take a few days so I will be posting on my journey (if you can call it that).

I'm thinking of maybe doing the scene from TRIGUN MAXIMUM, with Vash and Wolfwood on a motorbike (see below) as it is simple and I just love that part. But I might go with one of the fight scenes from FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST- where Edward vs Number 48 (a soul in armor) which is an epic battle as Edward has to defeat Number 48 twice (no one said there could only be one soul for one suit of armor....they were brothers), or the fight scene from BLACK CAT-where Train vs Mr Won, which is fairly long.

Granted that my drawings wont look anything like the scenes, I might use the software Comic Life on my computer to make it look a bit neater. Ow and I should point out that in keeping the original Japanese format your meant to read it from right to left starting in the upper-right corner.

Scene from TRIGU MAXIMUM #2

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt i know this isnt your drawing but youre doing great so far with youre other drawings. Maybe the day will come where youre drawings may get recognised if you ever get good enough! PS in that poll you got i have no idea who those characters are so Ill vote the guy with the coolest name :)

    ReplyDelete