Monday, August 9, 2010

Nothing to study

With nothing to do in study period (except maybe study for Math’s), I decided that I would sketch something for my blog. There was only one problem.... I had no paper to draw on! I searched all around for a blank piece of white paper without any success.

The only paper I could find was the lined paper in my English book. I have always been told that if you draw something never use scrap or lined paper. Because I didn’t have any other paper this rule did not apply.

So I sketched a girls face …What’s this you say another face?! Yes you read right another face. I guarantee 100% that next time I would have drawn the whole character! Make that 80% guarantee. Actually lets just take it down to a 50% guarantee just to play it safe.

So here it is, the drawing that took a total time of 10 minutes to draw and 20 minutes of staring into space.

7 comments:

  1. That looks really good! i always get caught drawing in study period :( at least you got away with it. What are you planning next? what will be coming in the next few posts? I can't wait to see a non-face drawing (not that its a bad thiung drawing faces :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good Matt! Can't wait to see what you draw next. I loved all the anime cartoons when i was little, what is your favourite anime cartoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he... Man, I never have anything to do in study. All I do is read Davins Halo books. Well, that or sit there doing squat

    ReplyDelete
  4. What am i planning next?
    From now on it will be full pictures

    What is my favourite anime cartoon?
    I would have to say that my favourite anime cartoon would have to be Pokemon, (I was always preferred Pokemon to Yu-Gi-Oh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow matt your a really great drawer you should definatly go somewhere in life with this tallent =)

    good luck mate

    ReplyDelete
  6. That only took 10 minutes that is really good. Good luck with the rest of the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took 10 minutes but I also had to look like I was studying so maybe 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete