Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No Time

Hey,...ahh havent had time to start the comic scene yet because of art assignment, But I should have it started and hopefully finished by tomorrow. I’m thinking that I might actually go with the fight scenes from FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST- where Edward vs Number 48 (a soul in armor) (see below) which is an epic battle as Edward has to defeat Number 48 twice (no one said there could only be one soul for one suit of armor....they were brothers)

Come on I just need about twenty or so words for this blog to count. There exactly one hundred words now!

3 comments:

  1. manga ha cool well i dont know much about manga why do you like it soooooo much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, I picked up a copy of Trigun and I loved it and then I moved onto Fullmetal Alchemist and I enjoyed that as much as the Trigun series. So I finally decided to try and draw some. I just love the way you can represent a characters personality from a single item, the clothes they wear, the weapons they carry or the way they stand.

    ReplyDelete